InfiniteDATA to firma programistyczna z siedzibą w Warszawie, działająca również w Wiedniu, Helsinkach, Singapurze i Manili. Jesteśmy producentem uznanej na całym świecie platformy do automatyzacji przedsiębiorstw AutomateNOW! Usługi InfiniteDATA koncentrują się wokół Business Intelligence, outsourcingu IT, Big Data i automatyzacji zapewniając unikatowe możliwości dzięki synergii z oprogramowaniem InfiniteDATA. Obecnie poszukujemy kandydatki/kandydata na stanowisko:
contract of employment
8 000‐12 000 zł gross / mth.
9 000‐14 000 zł net (+ VAT) / mth.
Business System Analyst
Projects based on different database technologies, access to the newest IT solutions, support of experienced team of experts and uncommon technical challenges give our consultants an unique opportunity to grow and develop.
Become a part of InfiniteDATA team to build, optimize and maintain big-scale data warehouses for best known brands on Polish and European market.
InfiniteDATA also builds AutomateNOW!, the #1 Enterprise Automation Platform, which enables large enterprises to democratize automation and bring the digital transformation to the next level of maturity. We are the disruptive innovator that helps data-driven organizations get their data where they need it when they need it, with the right quality and context to build their competitive advantage. Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland with points of contact and support throughout Europe, Asia, and America, InfiniteDATA serves some of the worlds largest Enterprises of Banking, Insurance, Fintech, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Pharma sectors.
- Contributing to the data warehouse development for automation, robotics and energy industry, including data warehouse reporting layer and data modeling
- Evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements and data sources analysis
- Specifying and documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Communicating with the client on a regular basis to identify their needs and key business requirements as well as priorities
- Close cooperation with the developers, PMs and business stakeholders.
- Analytical documentation creation
- Tools that will be used: Visio, AzureDevOps, Snowflake, PowerBI
- Minimum 1-2 years of commercial experience in similar position
- Experience with data warehousing and reporting
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with engineers and business users
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand data and business
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work independently
- English language business fluency
- High communication skills, open mind
- Team player
- Experience in automation, robotics and energy industry would be a plus.
- International team, best subject-matter experts
- Monthly salary, depending on experience
- Paid vacation days
- Permanent team of experts (over 10 years of work in the DWH environment on av.)
- Grounded relationship with the client
- Engagement in global and large-scale system development projects
- Innovative and agile environment
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Private medical care
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- No dress code
- Remote work opportunities
- English lessons